QA Engineer in FinTech project @ Jivy Group
- Jivy Group VIP
- The contact person:
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 3 years
JivyGroup is looking for QA Engineer in FinTech project for an emerging Fintech company growing rapidly. The suitable candidates are those who are passionate about quality and committed to innovation, team player and fast learner.
- Define, develop, review and execute test plans;
- Reporting and tracking of software defects.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on software Quality Assurance experience or test engineering, in a commercial software product environment;
- Experience with QA methodology (STD, STP);
- Experience writing SQL queries and investigating application logs and data;
- Experience in testing APIs using corresponding tools;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- High English skills required;
- Experience in working in the field of financial trading – Advantage;
- Experience in automation development or similar development skills – Advantage;
- Experience in Agile methodology – Advantage.
We offer you a most competitive benefits package, including:
- Generous salaries, bonuses;
- Team of Tech Gurus;
- Challenging projects;
- Flexible work hours;
- Modern office and working environments;
- Parking area;
- Diversity of fresh fruits & snacks for your choice;
- English classes;
- Uniquely open work environment in an international company.
You are very welcome to apply for the job by clicking the button Send CV. Only those short listed will be contacted.