Contact Centre Engineer @ Orange Systems
- Orange Moldova VIP
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 3 years
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Contact Centre Engineer.
The job objective is to ensure optimal technical solutions for that will respond to our needs is regards to Customer Relationship Systems.
What you will be doing:
- Consult new or existing business requirements on contact center capabilities, perform discovery to understand the requirements, evaluate needs, and present recommended technology solutions
- Design and document detailed interaction handling flows based on requirements, system capabilities and contact center best practices
- Build and test the optimal solution, educate customer on system usage, and optimize the solution based upon customer feedback
- Build detailed interaction handling flows using a visual design tool that encompass the customer’s business logic for routing and prioritization of all inbound and outbound campaign interactions including calls, emails, web chats, SMS/text, and social media.
- Creation and configuration of agents, supervisors, alert thresholds, response template library, media repository elements, disposition rules, CRM/API integration triggers, agent profiles (team, skills, capabilities, etc.), etc. that are the foundational elements of inbound and outbound contact centers.
What we are looking for:
- would be a great asset if you have 5 years practical experience in contact center operations, administration, or technology infrastructure in multi location omnichannel contact center technology/operations
- Strong experience with SIP and TDM based software installations, media gateways, troubleshooting voice services, call centers
- Strong experience developing IVR using VoiceXML or other vendor script-based tool
- Experience with configuration, troubleshooting of LAN/WAN services specially VoIP protocols (ie. H.323, SIP, UDP, RTP)
- SQL knowledge and experience in relational databases: Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL
- Scripting Languages knowledges would be a plus
- Analytical and troubleshooting mindset
what’s in it for you:
- international environment, flexible hours and guaranteed work-life balance
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- wide range of benefits and compensations, which you can check on: orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today by clicking the button Send CV. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
75 Alba Iulia