Scheduling Specialist (Customer Support) @ KIVORK
- KIVORK VIP
- Employment type:
If you are a technically-minded person with craving for numbers, logic and tasks requiring strong analytical skills along with the ability to communicate effectively, then consider yourself a career at KIVORK to become a qualified professional in the technical part of travel arrangements.
- Official employment and full social package
- Comfortable location in the city centre
- Paid training and on-the-job coaching
- Working various shifts
- Competitive salary above the market average rate
- Cosy and friendly environment
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Manage changes in the flight schedules
- Identify the best time options for passengers
- Liaise with airline companies to find the best possible solutions
- Attention to detail, quick learner’s skills and high sense of accountability
- Ability to perform routine tasks diligently
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong command of English (both written and spoken)
In case you are interested, please forward us your CV in English by clicking the button Send CV.
Thank you in advance for your application!