QA Engineer @ Salt Edge
- Salt Edge VIP
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 3 years
What you'll do:
- Create test plans, test protocols, automated test scripts for our software applications, based on business and software design requirements;
- Work closely with Development and Security teams to recognize the potential operational issues in software, user flows, assess risks, and communicate defects resolution;
- Identify any problems, prioritize tasks, and run debugging programs to fix issues;
- Become the voice of Quality for the product you work on;
- Act as technical support for development and ensure that any bugs are picked up and processed;
- Check whether the new features have been implemented with the quality that we had in mind;
- Ensure that the features match the conditions that the Product Manager has provided;
- Responsible that the new (sub) projects are thoroughly tested and do not destroy existing functionalities;
- Participate in regular project status meetings, track and communicate their progress, issues and risks;
- Continuously look for improvements of the company's quality assurance processes.
What you need to be successful:
- Have 3+ years software testing experience;
- University degree in a relevant field is a plus (Computer Science, Automation, Informatics etc.);
- Ability to automate testing scenarios (e.g. using Selenium);
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, approaches, techniques and quality assurance principles;
- High attention to detail and methodical approach to test preparation, execution and reporting;
- Efficiency and productivity in multitasking assignments;
- Ability to manage priorities, set goals and meet deadlines;
- Analytical thinking and result-oriented professional attitude;
- Strong oral and written communication skills (especially English) are necessary in this profession in order to make presentations, explain quality improvement plans, and produce testing and quality assurance reports.
You’ll love it because we offer:
- Passionate leadership committed to your career success;
- Full training and mentorship during the trial period (2 months);
- Work together with a young and highly motivated team to make the financial system more open and user-friendly;
- In addition to basic official salary, with all the social benefits and paid annual vacation, you get additional performance-based bonuses;
- Get to participate in international FinTech and topic-related conferences;
- Rotation between different projects to grow professionally and gain new experience;
- The working schedule is Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00;
- Friday happy hour: tabletop games, movies;
- Free internal English courses;
- Catered lunches, free snacks, and beverages.
P.S. Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Salt Edge is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV by clicking the button Send CV and let’s get in touch!