Hardware Engineer @ Inther Software Development
- ISD VIP
- Employment type:
We’re looking for a Hardware Engineer that could join our team in the Netherlands and help us assure a good functionality of our projects. If you feel determined for an extraordinary experience– then we’re looking forward to meet you!
What are you going to do?
- Performing periodic (preventive) maintenance on various projects;
- Responsible for resolving mechanical and electronic failures at various project locations;
- Taking care of reports containing your findings and advice;
- Guaranteeing customer satisfaction is an important role for you and your teammates, as you are the face of Inther;
- Constantly cooperate in optimizing and adapting existing customer systems.
- Technical education (e.g. electrical engineering, mechatronics, mechanical engineering) or proven equivalent experience;
- 0 to 5 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Affinity with mechanical and electronic components;
- Proactive and service-oriented and flexible attitude;
- Willing to work irregularly;
- Driver's license;
- Good knowledge of the English language, spoken and written.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Paid lunch
- Great health care
- Sport compensation
- Relaxation areas and free fruits
- Access to corporate library and online courses
- Trainings and career development
In order to apply to this position please send your CV by clicking the button Send CV.