Solutions Consultant @ WorkFor
- WorkFor VIP
- The contact person:
- Curcan Maria
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 2 years
The Solutions Consultant position will act as the Subject Matter Expert for in-country legislation and partner capabilities for their assigned region to ensure Sales have the knowledge and tools to maximize every opportunity. The Solutions Consultant will support our sales teams in a complex sales environment engaging in various pre-sales activities including needs analysis, solution development, proposal responses, and overall collaboration on the selling process with the team.
As a Solutions Consultant you will:
- Work closely with the sales team to support pre and post-sale client inquiries or challenges;
- Partner with the sales team and prospective clients to understand and solve needs;
- Support the on-board of new in-country partners and facilitation of key capability information to the sales team;
- Facilitate training, knowledge transfer and experience-sharing sessions with the Sales team for your assigned region;
- Project management for large or complex sales opportunities;
- Detailed tracking of country and partner information;
- Keep up to date with operations, services and products offered.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization;
- High attention to detail;
- Must be proactive, and able to work independently and efficiently and to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Effective time management and project planning skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Experience within a Sales and/or Customer Service background;
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule;
- Experience within pre-sales within an HR/Payroll environment is highly advantageous;
- Language skills are highly advantageous.
Send us your CV by clicking the button Send CV.