Oracle Developer @ Inther Software Development
- ISD VIP
- Employment type:
We’re looking for an Oracle Developer that will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the Oracle databases used in our client’s systems, supporting a range of customers across several products.
A web-based application is being implemented using the database. The product is a new system that will continue to be evolved.
- developing SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures
- data conversion when needed
- technical analysis of the current tables and documentation
- participating to the design of new tables
- investigating reported issues related with data
- fixing the defects
- implementing performance improvements
- Solid experience in SQL development
- Solid experience with Oracle V12 (Oracle Exadata experience is a plus)
- Basic knowledge of DBA
- Basic knowledge of UNIX and Linux.
- Good English language skills
- International transport / Postal industry
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Business travel opportunities in Belgium
- Paid lunch
- Great health care
- Sport compensation
- Relaxation areas and free fruits
- Access to corporate library and online courses
- Trainings and career development
*In order to apply to this position please send your CV by clicking the button Send CV.