Senior Java Developer @ Amdaris
- Amdaris VIP
- The contact person:
- Employment type:
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions our blended model of resources across Europe. We are growing aggressively and we are now looking for a Senior Java Developer to embark on an international project and work with the latest technologies alongside the brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment.
We are offering stimulating salaries plus a great range of benefits, including the opportunity of building and enhancing yourself a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example and promote good team spirit and collaboration.
The main purpose of the role is to use your expertise and knowledge of industry practices to perform various development tasks such as, coding, app development and web development.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will have to work independently on all tasks regardless of complexity and possess an ability and desire to help and guide other team members. Part of your role is to analyse system requirements and prioritise tasks, writing clean, testable code using programming languages.
The successful SeniorJava Developer will have to collaborate with project members to implement end-to-end solutions for complex projects, including designing and implementing database architecture, identifying and analysing user requirements and analysing current systems to maintain integrity and improve overall architecture.
- Experience in designing, building and testing Java applications
- Experience in Java 2 Standard Edition (J2SE)
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like Spring (Boot, Core, MVC) and JPA (Hibernate)
- Good knowledge with Subversion/Git
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST)
- Experience of working with mixed onshore/offshore development teams
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good delegation, time management skills and problem-solving abilities
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (AWS) and CI/CD pipeline in the cloud
- Knowledge of TDD and BDD approaches in software development
- Advocate of Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with Ant / Gradle / Jenkins
- Excellent understanding of Apache ActiveMQ
- Excellent understanding of software design patterns
- The ability to work flexibly and imaginatively in a changing and evolving project environment.
- Opportunities for certification and training
- Dual monitor setup and high-spec workstations
- English courses
- Gym allowance
- Medical Reimbursement
- Full salary covered up to 20 days of sickness
- Flexible working hours
- Loyalty scheme
- Team building activities, special events and conferences
- UK/EU Travel opportunities
- Snacks and drinks in the office
Send us your CV by clicking the button Send CV.