Junior Freight Coordinator USA (night shift) @ Impro Group
10500 MDL per month
- Impro Group VIP
- Employment type:
Candidates must possess strong communication skills in English, multitasking ability, problem solving, highly motivated and continuous improvement orientated.
- Managing the inflow of incoming and outgoing shipments into the respective USA warehouse by identifying the appropriate carriers taking into account the type of good, W&D, cost, time.
- Generating all needed Paperwork for Export and Import.
- Auditing and approving logistic invoices for payments.
- Tracking and Coordinating shipments pick up and delivery dates to assure scheduled timetables and planned deliveries are met.
- Resolving any shipment problem occurred and Filing Claims with Shipping Companies.
Qualifications & Skills:
- College/University degree.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy (Browser, Email, Skype, basic knowledge of Apache OpenOffice suite).
- Accurate to details.
- Analytical approach and decision-making skills.
- Team-player, communicative, dedication, punctuality.
- Experience in a similar position not required but considered an advantage.
- Fixed schedules: Monday - Friday (late night shift – 3 pm to 12 am related to EST US time zone).
- Attractive salary package - starting $500/month + 75$ paid lunches.
- Salary increase after 3 month trial period.
- Excellent opportunity to grow professionally.
- Pleasant and friendly working environment.
Send your Resumes in English with enclosed photo and job title in subject by clicking the button Send CV.