ART DIRECTOR/@ Picanova
- Employment type:
One team. Millions of happy customers worldwide.
Picanova is the global market leader for customizable wall decorations* and one of the fastest growing companies in the field of mass customization in e-commerce. We fulfil people’s growing need to construct products to their own, individual specifications. As such, we produce wall decorations and other decorative items, photographic gifts and lifestyle accessories by the million, yet individually tailored to each customer. Our four production locations on three continents make it possible to satisfy customers in over 170 countries, bypassing the need for intermediaries while offering “the highest quality at the best prices – guaranteed.” When combined with our superfast delivery times and our efforts to strive for the best possible service each day, we achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction via over forty in-house online stores.
We want to remain the best - therefore, we need the best! We are currently looking for a:
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER/ UX DESIGNER
Full-time position, available immediately
- Conception and introduction of creative, new design proposals and digital campaigns to lead our online shops into new dimensions.
- Create the best UX in order to facilitate our clients experience on the
- Conception and further development of the corporate design, the style guide and the pattern libraries.
- Visualization and implementation of layouts, graphics, marketing campaigns and measures (for newsletters, mailings, social media channels etc.).
- Self-responsible management of projects incl. planning, coordination and distribution of all tasks within the graphics team.
- Impulse generator for web and interface design.
- Lead, develop and inspire a creative team.
- Close cooperation with the relevant business units (e.g. IT, product management, design).
- Completed degree in Digital Media, Design (e.g. Web Design, Interaction Design, Visual Design, Communication Design) or equivalent qualification.
- Several years of professional experience as lead designer with e-commerce relation.
- High motivation, strong creativity, innovative thinking and interest in current trends.
- Excellent graphic sensitivity for design and typology, conceptual strength, wild desire of experimentation paired with the ability to present new ideas and approaches in an inspiring and convincing way.
- High quality awareness as well as teamwork and strong communication skills.
- Very good HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Very good English knowledge in spoken and written.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A job in an international company with the office in Chisinau
- Pleasant work atmosphere with a motivated team.
- Rapid transfer of responsibility.
- Unlimited coffee, tea, water
- Beer day
- Meal allowance
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with salary requirements and a possible start date by clicking the button Send CV.
WE ARE GROWING. GROW WITH US!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION!