Find the right job for you!
HR Manager @ Indrivo
- Indrivo VIP
- The contact person:
- +373 79 733 016
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 1 year
- master's degree
- Developing and implementing human resources strategies and initiatives aligned with the company's strategy;
- Recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes;
- Drafting of employment, resignation documents, leaves and other documents related to human resources management;
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers, planning and sometimes delivering training - including inductions for new staff;
- Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions;
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs;
- Scheduling and conducting job evaluations;
- Maintaining management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies, procedures and staff handbooks;
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date.
- Proven experience as an HR manager or other HR executive;
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and other commonly used office packages;
- Proficiency use of English language;
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills;
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- We are a value-driven company and provide high achievers the opportunity to grow professionally;
- We offer some of the best salary packages in the tech industry in Moldova and will negotiate fairly based on your experience and qualifications;
- We offer additional performance and results-based bonuses;
- We offer new employees referral bonuses;
- We organize 2 seasonal team-building trips paid by the company;
- We offer weekly English classes, regular career-enhancing trainings, certifications and online courses on international platforms such as pluralsight.com;
- We organize periodic international trips to visit and work alongside our customers;
- We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and provide flexible working opportunities;
- We are located in a modern building in the city center.
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and this job opportunity, please send your CV by clicking the button Send CV, specifying "HR Manager" in the Subject line.
Find more information about us: www.indrivo.com