Unity Developer @ Indrivo
- Indrivo VIP
- The contact person:
- +373 79 733 016
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 1 year
We are currently seeking a Unity Developer for an international project.
This individual will use standard procedures and techniques to maintain or modify existing application programs or to develop new applications programs of varying complexity and scope.
The Unity Engineer in this role develops new systems and gameplay for various products, working closely with programmers, artists, and designers with a great deal of autonomy.
- Manages, designs, implements, debugs, and documents new systems and tools in Unity;
- Develops the UI to host a bountiful set of graphical features as per the requirements and product specifications;
- Builds and maintains the user interface for the products;
- Must create high quality, high-performance code;
- Follow coding standards and best practices;
- Work cohesively with a team of programmers, artists, and designers;
- Extrapolate tasks from game design documents, feature stories, conversations and requirements;
- Provide accurate time estimates for tasks and work within those constraints;
- Interfaces with functional specialists to ensure solution design and integrity;
- Perform unit testing, system integration testing, and assist with user acceptance testing;
- Performs tuning to improve performance over multiple functions;
- Presents information and responds to questions from managers, customers, employees and vendors;
- Works with remote team members through all stages of SDLC.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science (Information Technology) or equivalent experience required;
- Experience setting clear standards for design, documentation, testing, and code quality;
- Ability to conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to peer team members;
- Strong organizational, attention to detail and task follow-up skills;
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- A history of developing software architecture and implemented successful products in Unity
- Experience in working with Unity frameworks and the Unity plug-in architecture;
- 2-5 years’ experience as a Unity Developer;
- Expertise in several of the following specialties: gameplay, physics, 3D graphics/rendering, game logic, networking, optimization, analytics, etc.;
- Mobile development experience (iOS and/or Android);
- Knowledge of Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and Amazon App Store integration;
- Be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team;
- Extensive experience with excellent knowledge of the Unity 3D engine;
- Outstanding knowledge of the performance tuning, optimal resource utilization and debugging process in Unity;
- Exceptional knowledge of C#/C++ and debugging;
- Working knowledge of 3D math;
- Self-starter, analytical, creative, highly motivated with a visionary spirit;
- Must have a passion for creating great games and tools;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools;
- Strong skills in terms of identifying and articulating goals and risks to management;
- Team player with strong influencing skills;
- Excellent communication skills and be able to communicate clearly and professionally, both orally and in writing.
- We offer some of the best salary packages in the tech industry in Moldova and will negotiate fairly based on your experience and qualifications;
- We offer additional performance and results based bonuses;
- We offer new employees referral bonuses;
- We organize 2 seasonal team building trips paid by the company;
- We offer weekly English classes, regular career-enhancing trainings, certifications and online courses on international platforms such as pluralsight.com;
- We organize periodic international trips to visit and work alongside our customers;
- We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and provide flexible working opportunities;
- We are located in a modern building in the city center.
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and this job opportunity, please send your CV by clicking the button Send CV, specifying "Unity Developer" in the Subject line.
Find more information about us: www.indrivo.com
Tel: + 373 79 733 016