SAP ABAB Developer @ Indrivo
- Indrivo VIP
- The contact person:
- +373 79 733 016
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 1 year
We are currently seeking a SAP ABAP Developer for an international project. The SAP ABAP Developer is to be responsible for working from requirements defined by users and/or Business Analysts.
This individual will use standard procedures and techniques to maintain or modify existing application programs or to develop new applications programs of varying complexity and scope.
While performing all duties and responsibilities, the SAP ABAP Developer will always model company and clients’ values and principles and act in a manner consistent with the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Develops, codes, tests, debugs, maintains, supports and implements of complex project modules/applications and develops documentation;
- Maintains, modifies and installs programs;
- Provides technical advice, code reviews and prepares test plans and/or detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written;
- Interfaces with functional specialists to ensure solution design and integrity;
- Devises sample input data to test accuracy of programs;
- Perform unit testing, system integration testing, and assist with user acceptance testing;
- Resolves questions of program intent, input data acquisition, output requirements, coding use of modification, and inclusion of internal checks/codes reviews for system integrity;
- Observes or runs test of program using sample or actual data, assists in the roll out and on time delivery of developed applications;
- Performs tuning to improve performance over multiple functions;
- Engages other technical team members in the design, delivery, and deployment of solutions;
- Ensures integration system activities including monitoring the technical architecture (particularly scalability, availability and archiving) meet al SLA’s;
- Presents information and responds to questions from managers, customers, employees and vendors;
- Defines problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions;
- Collaborates with subject matter experts, users, and other team members to define and execute cross-functional data movements for all aspects of the business;
- Develops technical and functional understanding of enterprise data specific to clients’ environment, as well as how it is consumed/delivered, whether via web service, file system, or database object;
- Works with remote team members through all stages of SDLC.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science (Information Technology) or equivalent experience required;
- Experience setting clear standards for design, documentation, testing, and code quality;
- Ability to conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to peer team members;
- A minimum of three (3) years of ABAP experience supporting ECC 6.0, S/4HANA;
- Strong analytical and design skills, able to produce coding specifications from design documents;
- Must have experience with: SAP ABAP HR, SAP ABAP Performance Optimization, SAP ABAP Debugging, SAP Workflow, SAP ABAP Enhancements and Data Migration, IDOCS, SAP Script, BAPI’s, RFC, Output, Interfaces, Smart Forms, Transaction and reporting;
- Experience supporting multiple SAP modules (to be selected from http://www.strategiccareers.com/sapfm or other sources);
- Experience supporting BOBJ, PI, FIORI development is preferred;
- Solid understanding of functional integration points, entity relationships and module flows;
- Understanding of complex table join sand advanced programing concepts;
- Strong organizational, attention to detail and task follow-up skills;
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Extensive experience in diagnosing, isolating and de-bugging SAP software problems and performs problem resolution;
- Strong knowledge in developing technical specifications;
- Good understanding of data flow and integration across SAP modules;
- Be able to work as an independent and as a team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute the tasks;
- Be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to communicate clearly and professionally, both orally and in writing. We are a value-driven company and provide high achievers the opportunity to grow professionally;
- We offer some of the best salary packages in the tech industry in Moldova and will negotiate fairly based on your experience and qualifications;
- We offer additional performance and results based bonuses;
- We offer new employees referral bonuses;
- We organize 2 seasonal team building trips paid by the company;
- We offer weekly English classes, regular career-enhancing trainings, certifications and online courses on international platforms such as pluralsight.com;
- We organize periodic international trips to visit and work alongside our customers;
- We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and provide flexible working opportunities;
- We are located in a modern building in the city center.
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and this job opportunity, please send your CV by clicking the button Send CV, specifying "SAP ABAB Developer" in the Subject line.
Find more information about us: www.indrivo.com
Tel: + 373 79 733 016