Talent Development Specialist for international company
- HR-Consulting VIP
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 2 years
- Oversees corporate learning and development programs for leadership, management and employee performance improvement;
- Manages both new hire on-boarding and the organization’s continuous performance management approach;
- Implement, track and evaluate the effectiveness of the learning and development system.
Knowledge and Skills:
- General knowledge of HRIS systems and learning platforms;
- Computer skills: proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word & PowerPoint;
- Overall understanding of the Human Resources roles and functions;
- Experience with E-learning platform is a plus;
- Experience with cross-cultural contexts and audiences is a plus;
- Fluency in Romanian and English.
- International environment and guaranteed life-work balance;
- A unique learning experience;
- Working experience with great potential for growth;
- Free access to the company's gym;
- Optional medical insurance;
- Mobile phone and much more.
Interested candidates please send CVs to e-mail:
email@example.com, with indication of the vacancy code: TDSVB.
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
Additional questions can be asked on the number: +373 60 522 274.
You can see all our vacancies on the website: www.search4staff.com