QA Engineer @ Ellation
- Ellation VIP
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 2 years
What’s with the name, Ellation? We’re all a cast of characters that get passion and strive to celebrate fandom in all its forms. So we’re building a collection of destinations (a constellation, if you will) that connect people with their passions. Each day, we work to achieve complete fan elation (our vision), starting with popular subscription-video-on-demand brands, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, and VRV. Our team spans across San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Chișinău, and Tokyo to develop the product, design, engineering, marketing, and content that brings our communities of fans together.
About the Team
Our Quality Assurance and Quality Engineering teams champion Ellation’s goal of delivering high-quality video and rich content to our users on multiple platforms. In addition to devising testing strategies and evaluating feature quality, our quality engineers take part in feature planning and design reviews, to contribute their ideas and to ensure testability.
Ellation Moldova brings media and technology innovation to Chișinău -- our team of 150+ works alongside our colleagues in San Francisco and Tokyo. Awarded a top employer of the year in 2017, the growing team is made up of technical, functional, and domain experts that come together to create exceptional experiences for fans.
Like video? Like anime and the culture around it? We’re looking for a QA Engineer to join our team in Chișinău to focus on contributing to our customers' outstanding experience that we aim to deliver.
- 2+ years of working experience in Quality Assurance
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, approaches, techniques and quality assurance principles
- Experience in Video streaming services, Ads, APIs, Data Analytics would be considered an advantage
- Experience testing mobile devices would be considered an advantage
- Able to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills, considering negative and edge-case scenarios as well as positive scenarios
- High attention to detail and methodical approach to test preparation, execution and reporting
- Ability to understand end-user requirements
- Experience with test management tools like Test Rail
- Experience with issue tracking tools such as JIRA
- Positive and proactive attitude with the ability to effectively manage own time
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields
- Formal testing qualifications would be an advantage (ISEB, ISTQB)
A day in the life of our QA Team:
- Creating and executing manual test cases to verify whether the software solutions meet the requirements and quality standards expected
- Identifying and reporting defects proactively
- Reviewing and contributing to the revision of acceptance criteria for accuracy, clarity, and completeness
- Configuring test environment
- Reporting testing progress to the Test Lead
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Catered lunch 4x/week
- English courses
- Free access to the company’s onsite gym
- Fun, passionate and skilled co-workers
- Frequent social and office events
If you've got so far, let's meet and discuss more this opportunity!
You only need to send your CV by clicking the button Send CV.
Please indicate in the e-mail subject the position on you are interested in.