Project Management Officer @ Philip Morris Sales&Marketing
- Philip Morris Sales&Marketing SRL
- Employment type:
A partner of Philip Morris Sales & Marketing is looking for a Project Management Officer that would be activating in PMO team and contribute to organizational transformation.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Plan, execute, monitor and complete projects utilizing and adhering to Project Management best Practices;
- Manage changes in projects scope and pro-actively support, analyze and communicate their;
- potential impacts (cost, time, sourcing) to Management team;
- Share projects progress, report status and outcomes to management, share learning;
- Identify projects risks, manage issues escalations, mitigate issues and raise potential bottlenecks;
- Assist and advise teams to the best use of project management disciplines and approaches within a fast-paced, high tech environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- University degree (Business Administration, Management or Economics will be an advantage);
- Experience in project management (development and/or process optimization);
- Experience with cross functional teams;
- Strong interest in innovative technologies;
- Strong communication & collaboration skills;
- Project Management certification, experience in Design Thinking or Lean Startup project methodology will be an advantage;
- Advanced in written and spoken English.