Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 269 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients life and to offer a unique experience to each client.
Orange Moldova is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Database Administrator.
what you will be doing:
- Controlling and maintaining optimal performance of company database systems
- Installing and upgrading Database systems (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL) and application tools
- Modifying the database structure upon request from application developers
- Performing database tuning and capacity planning
- Maintaining archived data
- Backing up and restoring the database
- Working with suppliers for technical support
- Performing monitoring and audit systems usage
- Seting up and maintaining documentation and standards
- Working as part of a team and providing 7×24 support when required
- Reporting on activity to Team Leader
what we are looking for:
- University degreee in Computer Science or related Engineering field
- At least 3 years of experience in database administration
- Strong knowledge of database design and best practices
- General understanding of the underlying operating system, e.g. Windows, Unix, Linux
- General understanding of storage technologies, memory management, disk arrays, NAS/SAN, networking
- Good communication skills (English is a must)
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- wide range of benefits, including:
- flexible working hours
- private medical insurance
- meal tickets
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV by clicking the button Send CV. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Str. Alba Iulia 75, Chişinău, Moldova