Java Internship Program @ Inther Software Development
- ISD VIP
- Employment type:
About The Internship Program
If you are planning to embark on a career in Java Technology field – then we look forward to meet you, here at ISD. With us, you will have the chance to gain practical work experience and launch your career in IT. The internship program duration is 4 weeks. During this period, you will develop a product from scratch along with our experienced developers. We keep a happy workplace and a fun environment while realizing ideas very quickly in our agile approach. We see great value in efficiency and constantly strive for excellence, making our products top-notch.
Who can apply?
The Internship Programme welcomes undergraduate and graduate students from IT faculties/specialities, as well as candidates who are currently working in other domains and are thinking about starting a career in IT.
What are the requirements?
- Age: If you can do it, it does not matter.
- English language: Good written and spoken command – because, hey, it is an international company.
- Team player: We want you to work well in a team and adapt to an international working environment.
- Communication skills: Strong interpersonal and communication skills are always an advantage, but we definitely can help you achieve that.
- Preferable experience with Java and SQL.
- Excellent analytical skills and strong sense of responsibility.
- Studies in computer science or similar.
What we can offer?
- Unique experience in a fast-growing company.
- Establishment of your knowledge in back-end development technologies.
- Close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team.
- Flexible and friendly working hours.
- Free lunches and team activities.
- The opportunity to become part of our team.
Visit our Career page at http://isd-soft.com/internships/ to view our open positions and apply.
In order to apply to this position please send your CV by clicking the button Send CV.