Senior Data Developer/Engineer at ”Acudev”
- Employment type:
- Big picture thinker;
- Demonstrated collaborative skills;
- Demonstrated pragmatism and innovation;
- Avid learner, constantly keeping up to date with technology advances;
- Demonstrated experience in the Data domain;
- Advanced Academic qualification;
- Thought leader, speaker at conventions or running own blog;
- Project management; Waterfall and Agile.
Required Technical Expertise:
- Domain expertise in traditional Database technology. Integration, Relational DBM’s, Data Warehouse;
- Domain expertise in unstructured “Big Data” (NoSQL) [hands on experience];
- Comprehensive understanding of different types of NoSQL;
- Explain the most appropriate application of each type;
- Data distribution concepts(Bulk data and real time);
- Static/reference data approaches and concepts;
- Analytical functions over integrated data sets. Predictive and reflective analytics, familiar with statistics and correlations;
- Maintenance of Data Quality;
- In depth knowledge of data replication, mirroring, sharding.
- Competent in a technical language associated with “Big Data”, Python, “R” or OO equivalent;
- Working with predictive Algorithms;
- Data visualization.
- Demonstrated ability to present proposals to senior technical and non-technical members;
- Mentor technical and analytical resources;
- Interact with external clients and develop an understanding of their strategic data needs.
- Assist in the recruitment and building up of the Aculocity data science team including;
- Data Engineers;
- Data infrastructure engineer;
- API engineers;
- Data analysts;
- Algorithm engineers;
- Help develop local team;
- Create a work environment that supports the attraction and retention of talented resources;
- Implement and refine work processes supporting productivity and learning;
- Work with clients to provide data solutions including; data integration;
- Reflective and predictive analytics, data import, data access and data visualization;
- Act as though leader for Aculocity in the data domain;
- Architect solutions meeting client needs and requirements;
- Mentor and guide Aculocity resources in the course of a project.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive salary (fixed in USD);
- Full social and medical package;
- Fitness gym membership;
- English classes;
- Modern spacious office located in Botanica;
- Flexible hours;
- Opportunity to learn, grow professionally and apply yourself in variety of projects in areas of digital marketing, e-commerce and automotive manufacturing;
- Relocation opportunity.
If you are interested and you meet the above requirements, submit your CV at email@example.com. Mention in the subject of the message ”Senior Data Developer // diez.md”. Phone: 022 000 452 LIKE us on Facebook to be updated on most recent job offers.