C# Unity Developer at ”Seven Games”
- Seven Games
- Employment type:
Seven Games is looking for experienced Unity Developers to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate should have had already worked in the game development industry (single or in a team) and has a portfolio of one or more released/finished games.
- Excellent knowledge of C#
- More than 1 year of experience with Unity (Unity UI, Sprites, Vector math, Libraries)
- Strong experience with Arrays, Matrices, Generic dynamic data structures
- Path finding algorithm knowledge
- Knowledge of performance optimization techniques
- Full-time, Monday - Friday from 09:00 to 18:00;
- Passionate about games
- Obsessive attention to details
- Initiative and thriving under autonomy
Considered as advantage:
- Shaders programming
- Multiplayer library knowledge
Please send your CV to [Send CV] with the position name in the subject.