Content Manager at ”PoliLingua”
- PoliLingua VIP
- Employment type:
PoliLingua Limited, a UK company, provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers.
We work with high-profile clients such as Harvard, San Francisco and Oxford Universities, Orange, LinkedIn, Hugo Boss etc.
We are looking for a Content Manager who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. A self-starter with a willingness to learn and the ability to consistently come up with fresh ideas and spot opportunities for content marketing. We require attention to detail so your grammar and spelling must be faultless.
- Create clear and engaging web content and edit existing content.
- Research, draft and place blog posts.
- Work towards the creative content development in line with latest trend in industry, readers feedback and analysis on the previously published contents effectiveness.
- Prepare comprehensive content strategies that align with company goals.
- Experience in a similar type of role is a plus, PR and communications or a journalist in need of a change of direction.
- Strong command of English language – grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Experience in using and managing social media channels, actively engaging and expanding social media.
- A pro-active person who can work within deadlines.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs.
- Friendly working environment in a new office.
- Professional growth possibilities.
- Competitive salary.
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell phone: +37360933888;
Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.