Software Engineer @ ”Labs42” (M/F/D)
- Labs42 VIP
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 3 years
Founded in 2016, Labs42 is an evolving, fast growing company that helps organizations from all over the world to build great software. We optimize for change and teach next-generation developers to create and build solutions using state-of-the-art technologies and best practices. We are committed to open source and open standards.
Right now, we use:
- Open-source technologies like Angular, Electron, MongoDB, React, React Native and Redux.
- Industry-standard tooling, including CircleCI, Docker and Github.
You have a passion for high-quality, reliable and maintainable code. You’re comfortable working side by side with your team and making decisions together in order to quickly deliver valuable working software to clients and their users. You’re agile and retrospective, and not afraid to identify what we’re doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we're doing right so we can improve on it. Above all, you judge your success by the success of your team and the happiness of our customers.
What We Value:
- You are passionate about building user interfaces that enable users to solve their problems.
- Strong engineering background, preferably in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics.
- Understanding of how technical decisions impact the people who will use what you're building.
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals.
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to learn continuously, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision.
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Team player with positive attitude
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
- A proactive person
- Experience working with cloud technologies
- Familiar with different storage SQL/NoSQL technologies
- Agile methodologies
- Experience working directly with clients, leading projects, and mentoring engineers
Required Skills / Experiences:
- 3+ years of Software Development experience in a variety of programming languages
- Strength in web technologies and web frameworks
- Experience implementing web services using NodeJS
- Strong communication skills and interest in a pair-programming environment
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Consistent record of shipping high quality features.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package
- A nice and modern working environment
- Strong career and professional development
- Professional trainings, english courses
- Travelling opportunities
- Work in a young, fast growing team
- Pair program with experienced, industry professionals
If you're interested in this position send your CV.