Specialist in advising business or private clients (ProCredit Onboarding Process)
- ProCredit Bank
- Employment type:
Who is eligible to apply:
- People with university degree (major is not relevant, working experience is welcomed);
- People with good communication skills, interested in working with clients;
- People with advanced knowledge of English;
- Honest and reliable people with high integrity standards;
- Hard-working, responsible and well organized people, flexibility is welcomed;
- Curious people, ready to share their knowledge and to learn in a multicultural environment and in an international-trainings setting;
- People who are interested in responsible banking.
More information about selection process and training program, please, find on following link:
If you are motivated and ready to commit and take the challenge, apply by completing CV and Motivation Letter at
In case you need additional information don’t hesitate to contact us at 068-355-811 or email address [Send CV]
LIKE us on Facebook to be updated on most recent job offers.