Project Manager (17:00-01:00) @ Travod
- Travod VIP
- Employment type:
Travod is an international fast-growing translation agency based in the UK, that makes information accessible worldwide - we help more than 6000 brands localize their content in more than 120 languages, globally, every day.
Prospects and clients we serve: Amazon, Formlabs, Daimler, Lenovo, Amadeus, Swissport and many more.
What is a usual day of a Project Manager like at Travod?
You are going to be responsible for the entire life cycle of all assigned projects, develop project schedules and workflows. Liaise with the sales staff to clarify project specifications, timeframes and budget resources; ensure high-quality control; identify and document opportunities to improve processes.
Working with hundreds of linguists from all around the world, ensuring all the projects are delivered on time, with no mistakes and meet the client’s requirements.
Evening shift: 17:00 - 01:00
Night shift: 01:00-08:00
What will help you be successful in this role?
- Great organizational and multitasking skills
- Good eye for details
- A curious and analytical approach
- Confident level of English language
- Competitive income (base salary+bonuses)
- 13th and 14th salary based on performance: July and December.
- Build a career as a Project Manager Guru
- Improve your computer skills to the levels you’ve never known existed
- Full-training + awesome team waiting for you
- Covered taxi back-home
- Grow in a strong culture, that nurture talent and celebrates results
- Healthy snacks