Project Manager @ TRAVOD
- Travod VIP
- Employment type:
Travod is an international fast-growing translation agency based in the UK, that makes information accessible worldwide - we help more than 6000 brands localize their content in more than 120 languages, globally, every day.
Prospects and clients we serve: Amazon, Formlabs, Daimler, Lenovo, Amadeus, Swissport and many more.
What is a usual day of a Project Manager like at Travod?
You are going to be responsible for the entire life cycle of all assigned projects, develop project schedules and workflows. Liaise with the sales staff to clarify project specifications, timeframes, and budget resources; ensure high-quality control; identify and document opportunities to improve processes.
Working with hundreds of linguists from all around the world ensuring that all the projects are delivered on time, with 0 mistakes and meet the client’s requirements.
What will help you be successful in this role?
- Great organizational and multitasking skills
- Good eye for details
- A curious and analytical approach
- Confident level of English language
What you will get from this experience?
- Competitive income (7 000 MDL + Bonus of up to 8 000 MDL/month)
- 13th and 14th salary based on performance: July and December.
- Improve your computer skills to the levels you’ve never known existed
- Receive access to our learning environment (library, training knowledge center, learning circles, coaching)
- Healthy snacks
- Comfy office in the city center
Positions are open for the day shift (8:00-17:00) Monday to Friday.
Send us your CV in English by clicking the button Send CV, stating the position and shift for which you are applying in the subject line – “Project Manager Day”.