HR employee relations - ukrainian and russian at „Professional HR Agency”
- Professional HR Agency
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 2 years
- Provides generalist HR advice and guidance, acting as the first point of contact for BAT employees where self-service is either unavailable or where the query cannot be resolved through the self-service channels available;
- Is responsible for processing HR administration activities using the reference materials available across a range of specialisms, supporting direct customer facing queries;
- Collects and verifies supporting documentation from employees and line managers in order to initiate/ complete HR transactions;
- Analyses customer requests and determines where queries require specialist support or escalation to appropriate parties;
- Executes administrative and transactional processes across the scope of service provided, using online tools, systems and applications;
- Monitors own performance against service standards, established SLAs and KPIs, to ensure that a professional, efficient and quality service is consistently provided to customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant area;
- Experience in customer support;
- Minimal experience in HR is an advantage;
- Knowledge of English (medium), Russian and
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills;
- Verbal and written communication skills on different audiences.
- Fixed salary + bonuses;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical insurance etc.
If you are interesting please send us your resume
at email@example.com or contact us at the +373685003375.