Find the right job for you!
HR administrator with polish at „Professional HR Agency”
- Professional HR Agency
- The contact person:
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 2 years
- Performs activities related to HR data and workforce administration services;
- Uses HR procedures and guidance available to manage the processing of data entry, changes and workflow within technology solutions – both global and local, for organizational structure, positions and employee data;
- Monitors the synchronization of master data system (Success Factors) and other systems through automated interfaces;
- Performs regular reconciliation of HR data; generates/compiles predefined reports to ensure data uploads feeding other stand-alone systems;
- Oversees end to end process flows of the employment cycle, executing its own transactions and/or monitoring activities performed by third party providers;
- Drafts documentation to conform with specific local legislative requirements for different stages of the employee lifecycle (employment, changes, exit) ensuring that they are signed and archived per HRSS and end market rules;
- Generates/complies standard, recurrent reports;
- Identifies and communicates areas of improvement related to data management and processing and to other process flows in its responsibility area.
- Experience in HR;
- Knowledge of English (medium) and Polish (advanced);
- Experience with MS Office tools;
- SAP HR experience would be a plus;
- Planning and Organizing Skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Fixed salary + bonuses;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical insurance, etc.
If you are interesting please send us your resume
at email@example.com or contact us at the +373685003375.Thank you!