PLC Engineer @ Inther Software Development
- ISD VIP
- Employment type:
We are looking for a PLC Engineer to reinforce our team right away. We mainly use Siemens PLC’s for the implementation of our automated warehouse system. Inther realizes the projects from design, cabinet building to commissioning at our customers.
Expanding and adjusting existing systems is also quite common, as is renewing and improving the Inther PLC standard (R&D).
- Technical education (e.g. computer engineering or electrical engineering)
- Knowledge of Siemens S7
- Knowledge of Eplan (familiar with AutoCAD)
- Medium to advanced written and spoken English
- Affinity with ICT/PLC and logistics
- Project-based, rational work – and think level and service oriented
- Hands-on mentality
- Knowledge of WinCC is an advantage
- Knowledge of internal logistic processes is an advantage
- Dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Great Health care
- Opportunities to train and work abroad in Netherlands.
- Paid Lunch
Visit our Career page at http://isd-soft.com/careers/ to view our open positions and apply.
In order to apply to this position please send your CV by clicking the button Send CV.