Java Software Developer at „Inther Software Development”
- ISD VIP
- Employment type:
Job description: Software engineers at Inther are engaged in many versatile tasks. We develop Warehouse Management Systems at our software department. Material Flow Control is a part of this. We implement speech recognition modules for mobile devices for Voice Picking. Our software engineers provide a clear presence layer trough the Inther LC Webmodule which gives our users system control trough a web browser.
- Java knowledge
- SQL knowledge
- Medium to advanced written and spoken English
- A higher education or a provable equal work and mental level
- Possessing remarkable dose of belief in oneself
- The affinity to analyze and solve ICT assignments
- Good communication skills
Experience with other programming languages/concepts is an advantage.
Concrete: As a software engineer you are designing and developing new modules and building out existing modules meant for the logistics automation. Depending on the part you are working on, you will develop by using Java in combination with a database independent modules.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Great Health care
- Opportunities to train and work abroad in Netherlands.
- Paid Lunch
Visit our Career page at http://isd-soft.com/careers/ to view our open positions and apply.
In order to apply to this position please send your CV to