C# .NET Software Developer @ Inther Software Development
- ISD VIP
- Employment type:
As a .NET developers we help develop logistic project development systems. We integrate our systems with AutoCAD and other tools, used it development of a logistic system from scratch.
Your responsibilities includes:
- Developing a software application in .NET
- Create integration software with AutoCAD, Emulate3D, TIA Portal, etc.
- Cooperate with PLC and technician teams to define project standards
- Maintain and extend standartised components range
- C#, .NET Core, WPF, PostgreSQL
- Solid understanding of OOP principles
- Knowledge and experience of MVVM pattern
- ORMs (Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL)
- Agile methodologies
- Medium to advanced written and spoken English
- A higher education or a provable equal work experience
- Possessing remarkable dose of belief in oneself
- The affinity to analyze and solve ICT assignments
- Good communication skills
Experience with PLC systems and AutoCAD is an advantage.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Great Health care
- Opportunities to train and work abroad in Netherlands.
- Paid Lunch
Visit our Careers page at http://isd-soft.com/careers/ to view our open positions and apply.
In order to apply to this position please send your CV by clicking the button Send CV.