C# .NET Software Developer @ Inther Software Development
- ISD VIP
- Employment type:
Are you one of our next .NET developers who is willing to help us developing logistic projects and systems?
Then, YOU will be integrating our systems by using AutoCAD and other tools in order to create logistic systems from scratch, alongside other amazing colleagues.
- Developing a software application in .NET
- Create integration software with AutoCAD, Emulate3D, TIA Portal, etc.
- Cooperate with PLC and technician teams to define project standards
- Maintain and extend standartised components range
- C#, .NET Core, WPF, PostgreSQL
- Solid understanding of OOP principles
- Knowledge and experience of MVVM pattern
- ORMs (Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL)
- Agile methodologies
- Medium to advanced written and spoken English
- A higher education or a provable equal work experience
- Possessing remarkable dose of belief in oneself
- The affinity to analyze and solve ICT assignments
- Good communication skills
Experience with PLC systems and AutoCAD is an advantage.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Great Health care
- Opportunities to train and work abroad in the Netherlands
- Paid Lunch
- Sport compensation
- Relaxation areas and free fruits
- Access to corporate library and online courses
- Trainings and career development
Visit our Careers page at http://isd-soft.com/careers/ to view more of our intriguing open positions and apply.
In order to apply to this position please send your CV by clicking the button Send CV.