Senior Front-End Developer @ „Jivy Group”
- Jivy Group VIP
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 4 years
JivyGroup is a fast growing international software engineering company headquartered in Chisinau.
A customer-focused approach, conformance to global standards and the constant quest for top-class quality have enabled JivyGroup to sustain the export to leading international companies for over 8 years since its foundation in 2012.
Our mission is to develop products and technologies that empower any person in the world to thrive online. We bring extraordinary client-facing solutions and we offer our vast experience in creating advanced, tailor-made platforms in the following areas: Financial Industry, Marketing Technologies, FinTech and Gaming Industry. We focus on: technology development, product design, consultancy, personalized software, application development and maintenance, testing and quality assurance, 24/6 support services, business development.
As an industry leading engineering company, we’re pushing the boundaries of web development to its limits.
Our engineering culture embraces cutting-edge technologies and clean code. We work in small teams, follow Agile work methods and use continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies to run quickly. Our goal is to maintain the highest standards of development, while having fun doing so. And, we love sharing knowledge and contributing back to the open source community.
Got experienced with leading tech changes and know all about implications? That’s a bonus!
What we're looking for:
- Strong engineering background, preferably in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering
- Team player with positive attitude, a proactive person
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals
- Demonstrated ability to learn continuously, work independently, love sharing knowledge and best practices
- Good level of spoken and written English
What you’ll do:
- Develop new user-facing features and applications using React.js
- Build front end from scratch using assets provided by the designer
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code with strong understanding of UI, responsive design, mobile and cross-browser compatibility, general web functions
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Write component Test, JSS, SCSS and CSS, apply design patterns, JS
- Build the tools and infrastructure for future projects
- Work with engineering and product stakeholders to drive end-to-end solutions
What we offer:
- Generous salaries, bonuses
- Fast-paced international environment
- Challenging projects in worldwide leading industries
- Family friendly work environment
- Professional trainings to drive technical excellence
- English language courses
- Private health insurance
- Sport reimbursement
- Parking area
- Diversity of fresh fruits & snacks
You are very welcome to apply for this job by sending your CV at: [Send CV]