Customer support specialist
7000 MDL per month
- Smart Contact Manager
- The contact person:
- Mark Anderson
- Employment type:
- , ,
- Work experience more than 1 year
Smart Contact Manager is an application development company. Our current Smart Contact Manager application is new to the market and serves to simply share contact information in an email inbox.
Today Smart Contact Manager is looking for a Customer support specialist to provide support to our customers. Remote employment with IP telephony programs is possible. We know that people in Moldova have a good command of English, but we need someone who speaks fluent English.
Requirements to applicants:
- Higher education;
- Age between 24-35 years old;
- Minimum of 1 year experience in technical support;
- Technical mindset;
- Experience of providing technical assistance over the phone;
- High level of communication with business customers;
- Organization, ability to navigate quickly in the information;
- The ability to provide a clear and concise answer to the question posed;
- Proficiency (Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Tables);
- Computer skills (confident user) Windows, MacOS.
- Consulting and supporting clients via phone, chat, email (HelpDesk), Skype, Telegram;
- Creating configurations to connect to suppliers;
- Setting up mail parsing configurations for new suppliers;
- Collecting and analyzing feedback;
- Monitoring the condition of the service;
- Communicating with other departments within our company.
Will be a plus:
- Ability to read and understand tcpdump (pcap) logs;
- Knowledge of dokuwiki syntax;
- Experience writing technical documentation;
- Experience with mobile devices;
- Experience working in telecommunications.
- Competitive salary;
- Work schedule Monday through Friday from 10:00 to 18:00;
- Endless teas, coffee, sodas, cookies, sandwiches, etc;
- Lunch every Friday at company expense (10 EUR per person);
- Work in a friendly young team;
- All opportunities for personal, career growth;
- Corporate events and trips to resorts at the company's expense;
- Paid sick leave (15 days) and vacation (30 days) as working days;
- Training at the company's expense.