Personal Assistant / Office Manager
- Î.M. EFES Vitanta Moldova Brewery S.A. VIP
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 1 year
We’re looking to hire a well-rounded executive assistant to help with all tasks around the office as well as take on administrative responsibilities on behalf of the department head.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manages relationships and processes in relation to office administration, for example: communication with companies that provide office equipment, getting business cards designed, etc.
- Performs research and analysis on specified issues, as required, and independently prepares non-routine letters and/or reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature. Reads contracts and summarises key points to the department head;
- Tracks budget/expenses;
- Manages the calendar of appointments, meetings, rooms, events/retreats, and/or other similar activities for specified department/unit or executive. Coordinates travel/conference arrangements and itineraries. Facilitates and provides set-up and tear down assistance for meetings, conferences, and other special events, as required.
- Contacts people on behalf of the department head to schedule meetings, arrangements, phone calls etc.
- Good team-play and communication skills;
- Ability to get things done;
- Financial or Legal background is a big plus;
- Excellent written English & Romanian;
- Intermediate PC user: Excel, PowerPoint, Word;
- Good ability to use the Internet to identify relevant contacts.
What we offer:
- International environment and guaranteed life-work balance;
- A unique learning experience from the best;
- Working experience with great potential for growth;
- Paid lunch;
- Free access to the company's gym;
- Optional medical insurance;
- The thirteenth salary;
- and much more…
We guarantee your privacy,
Email us your CV and a few words describing your current status (freelancing, full time employment etc.) the email: email@example.com
Fax: 022 403 219
Applications are assessed as they are received.. Thank you for your application!