Python Developer @Pentalog
- Pentalog VIP
- Employment type:
About the project:
We are searching for a Python Developer who will join a Kanban/ Scrum project for a company that is in the process of scaling.
Our new client has an AI platform dedicated to the energy industry that collects data collected via machine learning algorithms and ontology. The company proposes energy optimization for industrial buildings that can generate real savings.
In this position as a Python Developer, you will create the architecture for a Rest service.
- 2-4 years of experience with Python development;
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment (especially with Kanban and Scrum);
- Experience with Jira and Confluence;
- Fluency in English.
- Work from Home possibility;
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Additional health insurance;
- Attractive referral program;
- Trainings and career development opportunities;
- Integration in a dynamic and multicultural working environment.
- English classes;
- Working in a stable company.
If interested, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a digital one-stop shop of services that disrupts traditional value chains. The company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Germany. The company employs over 1200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.