Recruiting Coordinator (Fixed-Term)
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 1 year
Who We Are
We’re a cast of characters working to shine a spotlight on anime. Crunchyroll is an international business focused on creating both online and offline experiences for fans through content (licensed, co-produced, originals, distribution), merchandise, events, gaming, news, and more. Visit our About Us pages for more information about our collection of brands.
Crunchyroll COVID-19 Hiring Status
Crunchyroll employees are currently working from home, and we are still conducting remote interviews and hiring during this time. This role is expected to start remotely, and we’ll work closely with you as we understand every person has unique circumstances.
Our headquarters is located in downtown Chisinau, Moldova, where our group of cross-functional experts assembles to create experiences for Crunchyroll and VRV’s passionate communities.
About the Team:
The Recruiting Team at Crunchyroll is responsible for all talent planning, hiring, recruiting operations, and recruitment program development. We love making a difference and are extremely passionate about our core responsibility - to find and hire amazing people to make Crunchyroll great! We champion the extraordinary through our culture and the internal businesses that we support. Our mission is to enable talent across the organization to do their best work while innovating for the future.
Our team is global in nature and focuses on exceptional client service while being authentic and empathetic to employees and their needs across the organization. In this role, you will have the unique ability to help build the capabilities for the organization through the candidate experiences and organizational development while sitting on the Recruiting Team.
- Proven experience working in an office environment
- Strong administration and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English, Romanian and Russian
- Computer literacy and the ability to operate with Microsoft Office & G Suite products
- Ability to accurately follow instructions
- Desire to grow professionally within a recruitment and/or HR team.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or related fields
A day in the life of our Recruiting Coordinator:
- Support multiple recruiters in scheduling multilayered interviews while providing an excellent candidate experience.
- Take a creative and results driven approach to improving our sourcing strategies for both active and passive candidates.
- Coordinate core recruitment marketing channels, campaigns and recruiting tools to help drive pipelines for recruiting.
- Strengthen our employer brand by providing an exceptional end-to-end candidate experience.
- Stay Healthy - Private health, dental, and vision insurance, including full insurance package for kids;
- Take Time for You - Accrued PTO, sick days, social PTO, and flexible schedule;
- Refuel - Catered meals, snacks & beverages;
- Find Balance - On-site gym*, yoga & wellness classes, Employee Assistance Program;
- Work hard, watch hard - Free premium access to Crunchyroll & Warner Media Screeners;
- Level Up - Prepaid Udemy and LinkedIn Learning accounts, English and Romanian classes, professional development courses & conferences;
- Press Play - Game nights, anime nights, online team buildings & celebrations;
- That's not all - Referral bonus, Spot bonus, Employee morale budget, Utility compensation, Crunchyroll Store discount, & others.
*Due to changes in the workplace, benefits that are tied to the office are temporarily not available.
Questions about Crunchyroll's hiring process? Please check out our FAQ
Please beware of recent scams to online job seekers. Those applying to our job openings will only be contacted directly from @crunchyroll.com and @ellation.com email accounts. If you have any questions of the authenticity of an Ellation or Crunchyroll job offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before giving away any information.
Crunchyroll connects anime and manga fans across 200+ countries and territories through the content they love. Best known as a top streaming service delivering AVOD and SVOD content, Crunchyroll also provides experiences to deepen fan engagement and community through social, events, games, consumer products, content distribution, content creation, and manga publishing.
Fans have access to the largest collection of licensed anime through Crunchyroll, Anime Digital Network (in partnership with Citel, a subsidiary of Média-Participations), and Anime on Demand video streaming services, translated in multiple languages for viewers worldwide. Viewers can also access simulcasts — top series available immediately after Japanese broadcast. Crunchyroll's services also extend to licensing of theatrical, TV, home video, and consumer product rights.
Fans engage further with events (including owned events Crunchyroll Expo, Anime Awards, Crunchyroll Movie Nights, KAZÉ Movie Nights), consumer products through eCommerce and retail partners (Crunchyroll, KAZÉ, AV Visionen), Crunchyroll Games, KAZÉ Games, and manga (KAZÉ Manga, Crunchyroll Manga app, Crunchyroll Manga Store).
Crunchyroll was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Los Angeles, Tokyo, Paris, Chisinau, Lausanne, and Berlin (AV Visionen). VRV (U.S.) and Eye See Movies (Germany) are also Crunchyroll brands.
Our Company Values
You’ll see these in action if we’re lucky enough to have you:
- Embrace Originality - We’ve taken different paths to get here -- but we’re in it together to win in anime
- Fuel Passion - Understanding fandom makes us better at what we do
- Champion Change - We’re agile and see change as an opportunity to lead by example
- Hustle Intentionally - As fans of our fans, we always want to do more -- but we’re deliberate in our path
- Elevate Anime - We’re showing the world how special anime is
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Crunchyroll. Pursuant to applicable law, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
You've got so far! Let's meet and discuss this opportunity. Please apply here