- Amdaris VIP
- Employment type:
WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions our blended model of resources across Europe and Middle East Offices.
We are growing aggressively and we are now looking for a DevOps Engineer to be part of a global team and work with the latest technologies alongside the brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment.
We are offering stimulating salaries plus a great range of benefits, including the opportunity of building and enhancing yourself a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example and promote good team spirit and collaboration.
The main purpose of the role is to collaborate with internal software engineers, system operators and other IT staff members to help managing code releases within a spectrum of software application suite. You will help crossing and merging the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams, assisting with new systems integration, database management and application management.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will have to be able to adjust to constant business change; common types of changes include new requirements, evolving goals and strategies and emerging technologies. You should be able to interact, develop, engineer and communicate collaboratively at technical levels with clients, vendors, partners and all levels of stakeholders. You will help to automate and streamline our clients’ software application suite, being in charge of the specification and documentation of new application features and maintaining critical business applications.
The successful DevOps Engineer will need to have both technical knowledge and excellent interpersonal skills, possessing good knowledge of operating systems, devices, applications and software and the ability to diagnose and address application issue. Furthermore, a good exposure to cloud-based application is needed.
- Extensive work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Strong knowledge of container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins
- Significant experience with Windows and Linux operating system environments
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as PowerShell or Python
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude, Team spirit
- Opportunities for certification and training
- Internal referral bonus up to EUR 1.000
- English courses
- Gym allowance
- Medical Reimbursement
- Full salary covered up to 20 days of sickness
- Flexible working hours
- Loyalty scheme
- Team building activities, special events and conferences
- UK/EU Travel opportunities
- Snacks and drinks in the office