- Pentalog VIP
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 2 years
The client & the project:
The company is an American EdTech player that offers high quality online courses for college students. The best thing about our client is that the solutions provided also help Universities to easily integrate the courses provided. This is done via the company’s e-learning platform, with a transfer into the school’s curricula, upon request.
The project requested by our client involves the development of an app from scratch.
Tech stack: Vue.js, Apache Kafka, Gradebook, Kubernetes, Docker, Moodle, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket.
• Experience with modern JS framework (e.g. Angular, React, Vue);
• Experienced with HTML5, CSS3 and CSS frameworks;
• A good level of English.
• Work from Home possibility;
• Attractive salary package;
• Meal tickets;
• Additional health insurance;
• Attractive referral program;
• Trainings and career development opportunities;
• Integration in a dynamic and multicultural working environment;
• English classes;
• Working in a stable company.
If interested, please email your resume to: email@example.com
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a digital one-stop shop of services that disrupts traditional value chains. The company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Germany. The company employs over 1200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.