Senior Corporate Accountant
- Safeguard Global VIP
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 4 years
Assist in managing the financial reporting and compliance for the group and new European entities. Ensure proactive management of compliance and stakeholders (internal plus external) to help build a world-class finance team.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Complete balance sheet and bank reconciliations and analyze and summarize the position.
- Assist with client invoicing and debt chasing as required.
- Client’s fund's management support for Group entities. Monthly checking of balances, reconciliation with accounting systems. Support Junior Accountants during the payments process.
- P&L production and provide insightful analysis and reporting to agreed deadlines and in compliance with the Company’s and legislation’s requirements.
- Monitor cashflows and highlight any concerns.
- Help to coach junior staff and assist their development and training.
- Monitor and highlight any potential risks with the financial controls of the business
Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of experience in accounting role
- Experience or exposure of working with multinational business
- Experience with financial accounting and balance sheet reconciliations
- Excellent communication skills, including English Language
- Advanced Excel skills
Benefits of joining Safeguard:
- Internal referral bonus beginning with 500 USD
- Opportunities for certification and Training (Safeguard University, Percipio)
- Smart working (Work from Home)
- International environment
- Multicultural Diversity
Want to know more? See Our Values
Fun: Games, tennis table, gym, online (off-line) team-buildings company-wide and also for each Team.
Caring: Give some time to your community, 2 paid days for charity, and other days off paid by the company for specific reasons
Passion/Talent: Safeguard Global has dedicated employees with a huge professional background and ready to share all that knowledge with you!
We are looking forward to find a highly motivated person to join the team and provide support on a range of key finance functions. Send us your resume at email@example.com