Junior Mechanical / Piping Designer
- MOD Engineering SRL VIP
- The contact person:
- Irina Valean - Asistent Manager
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 2 years
MOD Engineering, a multidisciplinary engineering company established in Chisinau, invites to join its team Junior Mechanical / Piping Designer.
- Providing drafting of mechanical or piping systems for industrial plants and related infrastructure in accordance with engineering design standards and customer specifications;
- Produce and review technical drawings and specification documents (new products);
- Make improvements or updates to existing designs.
Requirements for a candidate:
- Higher technical education
- Experience on piping engineering projects and PNID;
- Good computer skills software and a working knowledge of 2D/3D design/drafting.
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or AVEVA E3D software
- Superb creativity, vision, problem-solving skills and focus on results
- Organizational skills and ability to plan working hours
- Knowledge of languages: English (min. level B1), Romanian and / or Russian. Knowledge of the Italian language is welcomed.
- COVID-19 safe office and Work from Home possibilityin the period of COVID-19;
- Trainings and career development opportunities;
- Stable work schedule: 5/2 from 9:00 to 18:00;
- Official registration in accordance with the LC of the Republic of Moldova;
- Motivating salary and full social package;
- Friendly and professional team.
Are you interested in this job? Please, send your CV mentioning the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to know more about us, can check out our latest news and updates by following us on Linkedin and Facebook or visit our website www.mod.md