- Jivy Group VIP
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 3 years
We are looking for a highly skilled professional with excellent interpersonal skills to join our company. The ideal candidate is a creative person with a “Can-do” attitude, a team player who aspires excellency and wishes to work in a nice, interesting and fast-paced atmosphere.
What You’ll do:
- Provide an active role for successful completion of Release / Sprint goals for a cross functional team (development and QA);
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities;
- Plan of product releases, product feature backlog, development of the product;
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning and elaboration of user stories;
- Research and analysis of the market, users, roadmap for the product;
- Provide vision to Agile development team and stakeholders & defining requirements in line with Agile/Scrum best practices;
- Work closely with Ops / Business management.
What we're looking for:
- Previous work experience as Product Owner for minimum 3 years;
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Creative thinker with vision;
- Attention to details;
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
We offer you the most competitive benefits package, including:
- Generous salaries, bonuses;
- Team of Tech Gurus;
- Challenging projects;
- Flexible work hours;
- Modern office and working environments;
- Parking area;
- Diversity of fresh fruits & snacks for your choice;
- Uniquely open work environment in an international company.
Please send your resume (CV) at email@example.com
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.