HR and Administration Specialist
- Adm In Moldova VIP
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 1 year
- bachelor's degree
Safeguard Global is looking for an HR and Administration Specialist to join our Global HR Team, who will support all administrative activity in the Company’s office in Moldova and will assist the HR Team to provide qualitative and timely administration operations to the local employees.
Human resources related duties:
- Conducting business travels administration, preparing employees’ business travel internal documents, visas, flights, accommodation, budgeting and expenses’ reports.
- Administrating annual leaves processes, such as: monitoring vacations balance, issuing internal orders, registering vacations' related internal orders, maintaining internal registers, in compliance with Moldovan abor requirements, annual leave reconciliation, updating HR systems with annual public holidays etc.
- Serving as contact person on employees' related issues with external public authorities and banks, as is for maternity leave, social assistance and bank accounts opening purposes.
- Coordinating the access control process and managing the issuance of security badges, following the established procedure and rules.
- Supporting the HR team in organization of company’s events such as: company’s parties, team building events, etc.
- Providing assistance to the HR Team to plan and organize events, to promote and evelop interesting HR programs and projects to ensure a happy and healthy work environment and keetp employees engaged.
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery, equipment, and cafeteria goods; maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs, including managing janitorial services to maintain a safe and sanitary environment; recording office expenditure and managing the budget.
- Maintaining the relationship with suppliers of the company, administrating company’s wide contracts, registering the incoming/outgoing mail, keeping evidence of the correspondence and other financial-accounting documents of the company.
- Ordering office supplies and ensuring employees' workrooms, storage areas, kitchens, and shared areas are clean, stocked, and organized.
- Overseeing the maintenance of buildings, furniture, equipment, and systems including Security, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, fire protection, and utilities and related safety programs. Acting as a contact point with the property management company for services requests.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree. Degree in business-related field would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Romanian, written, and oral communication skills are essential.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with strong interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to comfortably interact & communicate with all levels of the organization.
- A self-starter personality with the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and meet deadlines in a changing environment.
- Strong administration and organizational skills are essential.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Good client management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Self-directed individual with initiative.
- HR related experience would be an advantage.
What we Offer:
- Possibility to work from home during Pandemic.
- Non-Covid times- Office in the City Center.
- Dynamic Team
- Possibility to work within a Global environment
....and lot more, come to find out!