Full Stack Developer
- Jivy Group VIP
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 3 years
Full Stack Software Engineer
JivyGroup is a fast growing international software engineering company headquartered in Chisinau.
A customer-focused approach, conformance to global standards and the constant quest for top-class quality have enabled JivyGroup to sustain the export to leading international companies for over 8 years since its foundation in 2012.
Our mission is to develop products and technologies that empower any person in the world to thrive online. We bring extraordinary client-facing solutions and we offer our vast experience in creating advanced, tailor-made platforms in the following areas: Financial Industry, Marketing Technologies, FinTech and Gaming Industry. We focus on: technology development, product design, consultancy, personalized software, application development and maintenance, testing and quality assurance, 24/6 support services, business development.
In our day-to-day, we build core services that design to handle real-time traffic. We always strive to simplify our services and APIs to enable us to scale horizontally and have better resiliency. We are writing highly concurrent code and focusing mainly on caching and performance optimization.
Our developer-centric approach places responsibility, ownership, and trust on each developer on their path to production. Our culture is transparent, highly technical, and agile. We invest 20% of our time in personal-professional development and improving our craftsmanship.
Nice to say about:
- Work on cutting-edge technologies and become an industry leader
- Write clean, efficient, scalable and testable code
- Optimize application for maximum performance
- Realize technical design
- Troubleshoot issues and work effectively to identify and address problems
- Develop documentation
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft .NET tools and technologies
- Experienced with software development life cycle, design patterns, best practices
- Strong ability to debug, analyze and solve problems / Ability to conduct performance analysis for a system and to find/fix its bottlenecks
- Strong understanding of service-based architectures
- Understanding of database systems (MS SQL Server)
- Understanding of reactive patterns and toolkits
- Ability to learn quickly and stay up-to-date with new technologies
- Passionate about software, and driven to achieve committed milestones
Desirable Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience with RxJs
What we offer:
- Generous salaries, bonuses
- Team of Tech Gurus
- Challenging projects
- Modern working environment
- Professional trainings, English courses
- Parking area
- Diversity of fresh fruits & snacks for your choice
- Uniquely open work environment in an international company
You are very welcome to apply for this job by sending your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org