Digital Marketing Assistant (Remote)
- Employment type:
Personizely is a fast-growing SaaS (Software as a Service) company, building a toolkit that enables marketers to maximize their marketing efforts by improving the conversion rate of their websites and increasing the average order value. While still being a young company we already have one of the best products in its niche, serving more than 600 customers across all the world.
You can take a look here at a video about one of the products we’re building:
We’re looking for an agile, young, vibrant, and teachable Digital Marketing Assistant, that will work on the content and support our lead generation efforts that drive revenue for the company.
- Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities
- Preparing content for digital marketing ads and email marketing campaigns
- Building strong relationships with business partners
- Contributing ideas for creative campaigns that increase brand awareness and boost lead generation
- Report on key results and other predetermined KPI's on a regular basis (such as website traffic, lead generation, revenue attribution)
- University degree in Marketing
- Strong copywriting skills in English
- Proficient in Google Docs and Sheets
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator (or any other graphic design tool) would be a plus
- Work from anywhere (we're 100% remote);
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work hours;
- Regular company meetups;
- Full social package;
- Paid co-working space.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org