Customer Support Specialist (evening-shift: 15:00-00:00)
- Adm In Moldova VIP
- Employment type:
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for providing world-class customer service to all new clients and their workers, setting the stage for a successful ongoing partnership between the client and Safeguard. This role will work closely with the Sales, Solutions Consulting, Operations, and in-country partner teams to ensure employees are onboarded smoothly and compliantly.
• Manage end to end process of onboarding for employees and clients.
• Facilitate creation, review, and approval of employment agreements.
• Provide local legislation and HR knowledge to clients for the location in which they are onboarding workers.
• Work collaboratively with in-country experts and local market specialists throughout the onboarding process.
• Set up clients and workers within the system.
• Provide clients and workers with the necessary documentation.
• Minimum of 3-years experience in a client-facing role
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• Ability to communicate complex concepts to clients
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• High proficiency in problem-solving
• Microsoft Office Suite proficiency required
We offer you:
• Great opportunity to work in a global company
• Work from home during this hard times
• Multiple career development opportunities (trainings, courses, team-buildings)
• Flexible internal policies
• Working hours: 8 hours, 15:00-00:00
We are a rapidly growing team with great clients and great opportunities for those who are seeking a new challenge. At Safeguard, we are passionate about what we do, and we encourage our people to share the same vision. If you are ready for a new beginning, it is the time to join our journey.
Please send your CV in English to [Send CV] indicating the position you are applying for.