- Miviso 3D
- Employment type:
- , ,
- Work experience more than 1 year
Have you studied architecture, interior design or engineering? Or studying right now? You are experienced with 3D visualization?
We are an innovative full-service provider for 3D architecture visualizations from the German-speaking area. In the past 6 years, we have successfully delivered more than 2000 projects to our clients, consisting of real estate developers and agents.
Now we are expanding our business and therefore we are shifting a major part of the creation of our 3D visualizations to our new company Miviso Creations SRL in Chisinau.
We look for people who have experience in the field of 3D visualization (interior, exterior and 3D modeling) and who are driven to take a part of role in our young and dynamic team.
We look for people who have experience in the field of 3D visualization ( interior, exterior and 3D modeling) and who are driven to take a part of role in our young and dynamic team.
• BA or BSc in architecture, interior design, engineering or similar (including students);
• Good English skills;
• Enjoyment of working in a team;
• High work ethic & discipline;
• Independent working.
The more experience you have in CAD or any rendersoftware the better. Generally we are looking for the following experiences:
• Work experience in 3D Softwares: Cinema 4D, 3ds Max, Corona, V-ray, SketchUp, Blender, Lumion;
• Work experience in Photoshop or other composition Softwares;
• Basic knowledge in dealing with CAD software and reading technical plans.
• Good payment generous overpayment is foreseen based on qualifications and responsibilities, plus team revenue bonus system;
• Large and modern office, lunch, tea and coffee at the expense of the company;
• English lessons and a lot of other bonus;
• Full-time or part-time possible;
• Get insights about the creation of high-quality 3D visualizations;
• Opportunities to find your favorite role in the company, to acquire new skills.
Even if you don't have a lot of experience in 3D visualization but want to learn and increase in this sphere send your CV and we definitely consider your candidacy.
If interested, please send your CV including portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org