Compania MUUME angajează specialiști în domeniul IT și nu doar. Salariul variază între 25.000 și 65.000 mdl
Muume AG (www.muume.com) is an emerging growth company in the field of digital solutions for the retail and consumer industry. We develop and sell standard solutions in this segment, especially for small and medium-sized market participants in Switzerland, Germany and abroad. For the top segment, we work with large international consulting companies and resellers, to which we contribute as a technology provider. We also develop digital solutions and platforms for traditional card providers on their way to digital cards. Muume employs around 30 software engineers at various locations.
Amazon Cloud Engineer - Platform Devops - 50.000 mdl
This is a valuable and potentially career shaping opportunity for a DevOps Lead Engineer looking to progress, or an experienced Lead DevOps to take the helm of an expanding DevOps function, as we build out our tech capability.
- The Lead DevOps Engineer will manage delivery and performance of a small team of DevOps Engineers, alongside responsibility for maintaining and developing CI / CD pipelines in DevOps and the build of client environments in AWS, or other public cloud providers.
- Preparing release plans, performing dry run's and executing releases into UAT / PREPROD / PROD stages.
- This individual will be adept at influencing and building relationships as you work closely with both clients, in-house and third-party Developers to successfully deliver across projects.
- As you will be expected to own the overall Dev Ops function for the Summit Automotive platform, you'll be pivotal in ensuring the team fill their available capacity, ensuring the quality of work is maintained at a high standard at all times.
Analytical, logical with good problem-solving skills, adept at communicating both internally and externally, you'll be an experienced DevOps Engineer who can work well within a commercial and delivery focused environment. You’ll have:
- Proven experience working within a product lead environment using Agile methodologies.
- Experience designing and supporting complex multi-tier, services based, production systems at scale.
- Experience of using container and orchestration services such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- A good understanding of applications and infrastructure monitoring, logging and ability to build auto-scaling infrastructure
- The ability to build and maintain CICD pipelines and underlying infrastructure for successful operation and utilization
- A good understanding of source control - Github
- Experience of test-driven development and implementing automated test solutions and pipelines
- SQL Database experience
- Experience of managing, motivating, coaching and developing a team.
Net Developer ( salary: between 25.000 - 45.000 mdl depending on seniority)
Responsibilities for Net Developer
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Create and test software prototypes
- Develop client displays and user interfaces
- Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
Qualifications for Net Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- 2 years of development experience using C# .NET
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
- Able to work well in a team setting
Java Developer (Middle) (salary: between 25.000 - 45.000 mdl depending on seniority)
- Development of Server applications;
- Creating design and architecture of IT systems;
- Implementation of service documentation;
- Applying internal company standards.
- Experience in design and architecture of IT systems;
- Experience with PostgreSQL and MySQL databases;
- - Experience in using UML tools and applying design patterns;
- Must have 2+ years of Scala development experience
- Knowledge of IoC design pattern (lightweight containers like Spring);
- Ability to work with XML (SAX, DOM), JSON;
- Good knowledge of the frameworks Hibernate, Spring;
- Using development tools like Git, Maven, Jenkins, intellij Idea, NetBeans;
- Solid understanding and programming concepts and databases;
- Basic knowledge of Linux environments;
- Must have 2+ years of Java development experience;
- Must have 2+ years experience with Spring Framework, Hibernate;
- Communication skills in written and spoken English.