INTERNSHIP 2019: Le-am ales pe cele mai faine. Aplică cu încredere
Internship 2019 in Software Testing
Jivy Group is looking for interns / students - eager to acquire practical knowledge in Software Testing, currently studying in Computer Science, Informational Technologies. Experience gained in the classroom and through personal application will be accepted.
- Documentation and testing new software applications;
- Assessment of new application ideas;
- Testing the quality of IT systems.
- Applicants should have excellent analytical skills, with the ability to learn fast and to work in teams;
- English intermediate level is preferred;
- We are looking for students majoring in Computer Science: Graduate Students or Students in the last year or performing in a Master Program.
- Insight in real IT international projects;
- Access to the best technologies;
- Uniquely open & creative work environment;
- A full time position could be offered at the end of the internship.
How to join the program?
Interested students are invited to send a CV, with the subject “Internship 2019”
Internship in Audit within KPMG Moldova
We place significant emphasis on our people and their life context, fostering the KPMG culture with our values, energy and trust.
As a KPMG employee your career progression follows a well-defined career path where you have access to a wide range of formal and informal training opportunities, as well as new programs that explore leadership skills from the very beginning of your career in KPMG: The Intrapreneurship Program, Non Executives Millennial Board, Coaching Program etc.
Being part of KPMG means having the chance to work with many supportive and talented people, who are willing to share their experience & expertise with you. We also put technology at the heart of our daily activities by exploring new innovative approaches and encouraging our people to be groundbreaking in their thinking.
When it comes to our employees’ wellbeing, the future looks bright and flexible. We have developed programs that meet our employees’ needs: half day Friday, working from home, flexible schedule, casual dress code, social events, interest groups activities, volunteering actions, and others.
Making the right career choice is important. Finding the right place to do that is essential. Are you a young professional looking for a great start to your career? We are open for talent, open for you!
- Top student in Economics, Finance, Technology, Mathematics, IT, Law or a related discipline
- Good knowledge of English
- Curiosity and a lifelong learning mindset
- Out of the box thinking
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Judgment & decision-making skills
- Resilient in the face of challenges or obstacles
- Business-oriented attitude, creativity and assertiveness
- Team player and taking ownership of your actions
- You will become an integral part of the engagement team, creating good contacts and developing relationships with client teams and the wider business community.
- You will develop an understanding of clients’ systems and processes. You will apply knowledge gained through training and on-the-job experience to undertake risk based assessments of the level of work required.
- You will own assigned work and assist more senior members of the team.
- You will seek to embed technology and data analytics into the work process.
- You will participate in social and networking events to develop your knowledge and contacts within KPMG.
- You will be supported in your career progression through performance management, formal and informal training, personal development programs etc.
- You will have access to travel opportunities for client engagements and learning & development programs.
- You will have access to mobility programs and other career opportunities within the firm.
Student or graduate? We are Open for Talent. Open for You.
There are several opportunities to join the firm whether you have professional experience or no experience at all.
To apply, please send your CV.
Suitable applicants will be invited for tests and interviews.
Internship Project / Account Manager
Это уникальная возможность для выпускников (факультет не важен) и молодых специалистов, владеющих английским языком (начиная с уровня В2), пройти оплачиваемую стажировку (сфере B2B продаж или управления проектами) в международной IT-компании, получить реальный практический опыт работы и возможность построить карьеру в международной IT-компании.
Каждый интерн будет прикреплен к одному из департаментов Project или Account менеджеров. Вас будет обучать наставник, он будет курировать вашу работу на всех этапах обучения и практики. Интерн получает полный доступ к продуктовой и обучающей документации компании.
- Project Management
менеджеры проектов отвечают за разработку, развитие и внедрение сервисов Unifun в мобильных операторах
- Account (sales) Management
менеджеры по B2B продажам отвечают за развитие отношений между Unifun и нашими клиентами - мобильными операторами
Кому подходит данная программа:
- Всем, кто хорошо владеет английским − письменно и устно (начиная с уровня В2)
- Выпускникам или студентам последних курсов - факультет НЕ важен
- Молодым специалистам с минимальным опытом работы в любой сфере
Что дает участие в программе Internship:
- Получение практических знаний в сфере B2B продаж или управления проектами
- Ежемесячная стипендия
- Возможность построить свою карьеру в Unifun
Для участия в программе необходимо:
- Выбрать программу и отправить свое CV! указать в теме вид программы Project или Account Management
- Прийти в назначенный день на презентацию компании
- Пройти тестирование
- Пройти индивидуальное интервью
- Набор постоянный - каждый месяц
- Продолжительность программы: 3 месяца
- Количество вакантных мест: 10 в месяц
- График: понедельник - пятница, полный рабочий день
Заинтересованных кандидатов просим отправлять свое резюме.
В случае возникновения дополнительных вопросов звоните
+373 79 706 550 (Olesea, Senior HR Manager)
Agenția Vatimedia își mărește echipa. Suntem în căutarea unui Search Engine Marketing Specialist (Google Ads). Dacă nu ești încă specialist, dar dorești să activezi în acest domeniu interesant, poți aplica la internship-ul (plătit) chiar dacă nu ai experiența necesară.
În perioada internshipului:
- Vei participa la traininguri în care vei afla strategiile de lucru in Google AdWords;
- Vei susține 2 examene de certificare (Fundamentals + Google Search);
- Vei avea ocazia să aplici în practică cunoștințele dobândite. (conturi reale AdWords cu campanii active de la clienți de top din Moldova);
- Vei avea ocazia să fii angajat și să faci parte full-time din echipa Vatimedia. (dacă treci cu brio perioada de training și testările)
- Să ai dorință și capacitatea continuă de a te dezvolta;
- Ești organizat(ă) și atent(ă) la detalii;
- Să ai o gândire analitică;
- Să-ți placă cifrele și calculele (background de economie, statistică, contabilitate, informatică sau matematică);
- Să știi bine Excelul (sau să ai dorință și aptitudinea să-l înveți rapid);
- Să știi foarte bine engleza (scris, citit, vorbit);
- Experiența în domeniu nu este necesară, dar constituie un mare avantaj (vei fi instruit în cadrul internship-ului).
- Vei fi instruit de experți în domeniu;
- Vei avea posibilitatea să aplici cunoștințele în practică, (conturi reale AdWords cu campanii active de la clienți de top din Moldova);
- Vei obține certificări Google AdWords;
- Vei activa într-un oficiu confortabil în sectorul Botanica (calculator cu 2 monitoare, ceai/cafea, biscuiți, lunch gratuit în fiecare Vineri);
- Salariu motivant și competitiv;
- Stabilitate (suntem agenție de top Google Partner din Moldova și activăm deja de 10 ani).
Durata training: 2 - 4 săptămâni (perioada de training) cu angajarea ulterioară.
Poți aplica expediind CV-ul.
Pentru mai multe detalii ne puteți contacta la acest nr. 060243643
Doar persoanele selectate vor fi contactate!
ENDAVA INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME | CHISINAU
Organized twice a year, the Internship Programme in Chisinau features learning opportunities in:
- Applications Management, with training sessions for DevOps, AM analysts, Java, .NET;
- Software Development, with a main focus on Java, .NET, UI;
- Software Testing, with a focus on Manual and Automation Testing.
WHO CAN JOIN? The programme welcomes not only university graduates and undergraduates in their last year but also candidates who are currently working in other fields and are thinking about a career shift towards IT.
WHY TAKE PART? During the 3-month internship, you will have a personal mentor and will be exposed to existent projects that have a real impact in the industry. You will take part in different company activities such as sports & leisure events, training sessions in soft and technical skills.
Next Internship programme will start in September 2019.
To be better equipped for the qualifying tests, we encourage you to examine the studying materials, recommended for your chosen discipline.
See below the available options, make your choice and apply.
Apply until July 15 using this link: HERE
Apply until July 15 using this link: HERE
SOFTWARE TEST ANALYST
Apply until July 15 using this link: HERE
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER IN TEST
Apply until July 15 using this link: HERE
- Access to technical and soft skills training sessions
- Work with diverse & cutting edge technologies
- Learn from top-class professionals
- Involvement in the company’s sports, leisure activities
Enjoy the opportunity to be offered a full-time position within Endava
Application end date: July 15, 2019
Programme start date: September, 2019
Programme duration: 3 months, 5 days/week, 6 hours/day
Software Engineer, Intern
Founded in 2016, Labs42 is an evolving, fast growing company that helps organizations from all over the world to build great software. We optimize for change and teach next-generation developers to create and build solutions using state-of-the-art technologies and best practices. We are committed to open source and open standards.
Right now, we use:
- Open-source technologies like Angular, Electron, MongoDB, React, React Native and Redux.
- Industry-standard tooling, including CircleCI, Docker and Github.
You have a passion for high-quality, reliable and maintainable code.
On your way of becoming an engineering leader, we believe Labs42 is the best place — with the best colleagues — to learn how.
You’re agile and retrospective, and not afraid to identify what we’re doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we're doing right so we can improve on it. Above all, you judge your success by the success of your team and the happiness of our customers.
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing dynamic environment.
- Team player with positive attitude.
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems.
- A proactive person.
- Passion about building user interfaces that enable users to solve their problems.
Required Skills / Experiences:
- University degree or must be planning on graduating in 2020.
- Strong engineering background, preferably in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics.
- Proficiency-level in algorithms and data structures.
- Good communication skills.
- Good level of spoken and written English.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package
- A nice and modern working environment
- Strong career and professional development
- Professional trainings, english trainings
- Travelling opportunities
- Work in a young, fast growing team
- Pair program with experienced, industry professionals
If you're intereseted in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Internship Program
If you are planning to embark on a career in Java Technology field – then we look forward to meet you, here at ISD. With us, you will have the chance to gain practical work experience and launch your career in IT. The internship program duration is 4 weeks. During this period, you will develop a product from scratch along with our experienced developers. We keep a happy workplace and a fun environment while realizing ideas very quickly in our agile approach. We see great value in efficiency and constantly strive for excellence, making our products top-notch.
Who can apply?
The Internship Programme welcomes undergraduate and graduate students from IT faculties/specialities, as well as candidates who are currently working in other domains and are thinking about starting a career in IT.
What are the requirements?
- Age: If you can do it, it does not matter.
- English language: Good written and spoken command – because, hey, it is an international company.
- Team player: We want you to work well in a team and adapt to an international working environment.
- Communication skills: Strong interpersonal and communication skills are always an advantage, but we definitely can help you achieve that.
- Preferable experience with Java and SQL.
- Excellent analytical skills and strong sense of responsibility.
- Studies in computer science or similar.
What we can offer?
- Unique experience in a fast-growing company.
- Establishment of your knowledge in back-end development technologies.
- Close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team.
- Flexible and friendly working hours.
- Free lunches and team activities.
- The opportunity to become part of our team.
Visit our Career page at http://isd-soft.com/internships/ to view our open positions and apply.
In order to apply to this position please send your CV.