7 oferte de muncă bune pentru cei din domeniul RESURSE UMANE
IT Recruiter at „Inther Software Development”
If you are a driven, dedicated and goal-oriented individual who is looking to hire the best and the brightest candidates, then look no further. Your next opportunity awaits since INTHER is looking to hire a self-driven, agile and confident person to fill in the full time position of IT Recruiter.
- Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
- Write and post job descriptions
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
- Plans and executes employment brand activities and hiring events
- Experience in recruiting will be considered an advantage
- Excellent sourcing skills
- Experience in using social media channels
- Good English level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sociable and energetic person
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Paid Lunch
- Great Health Care
- Sport Compensation
- Relaxation areas and free fruits
- Access to corporate library and online courses
- Trainings and career development
Visit our Career page at http://isd-soft.com/careers/ to view our open positions and apply.
In order to apply to this position please send your CV.
HR Specialist (Internal HR) @ „Amdaris”
WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions our blended model of resources across Europe.
We are offering stimulating salaries plus a great range of benefits, including the opportunity of building and enhancing yourself a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example and promote good team spirit and collaboration.
The candidate must have impeccable inter-personal skills and have previous experience minimum 2 years, building strong relationships and successful working relationships at all levels of the business.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate large teams and create an engaging, performance focused working environment
- A strong understanding of human resources programs, policies and practices: specifically those related to employment equity and workplace diversity, performance review, employee engagement and motivation and employer branding
- Proven experience with maintaining and updating tools to ensure the best Human Resources practices, e.g. exit interview, induction training, employee development and training programs
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven decision-making skills and the ability to manage commitments effectively in order to successfully achieve multiple, competing priorities
- Highly developed critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Nice to have experience in overseeing and implementing HR processes in respect to ISO 27001
- Opportunities for certification and training
- Dual monitor setup and high-spec workstations
- English courses
- Gym allowance
- Medical Reimbursement
- Full salary covered up to 20 days of sickness
- Flexible working hours
- Loyalty scheme
- Team building activities, special events and conferences
- UK/EU Travel opportunities
- Snacks and drinks in the office
Let's talk: email@example.com
HR Manager @ Indrivo
- Developing and implementing human resources strategies and initiatives aligned with the company's strategy;
- Recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes;
- Drafting of employment, resignation documents, leaves and other documents related to human resources management;
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers, planning and sometimes delivering training - including inductions for new staff;
- Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions;
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs;
- Scheduling and conducting job evaluations;
- Maintaining management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies, procedures and staff handbooks;
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date.
- Proven experience as an HR manager or other HR executive;
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and other commonly used office packages;
- Proficiency use of English language;
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills;
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- We are a value-driven company and provide high achievers the opportunity to grow professionally;
- We offer some of the best salary packages in the tech industry in Moldova and will negotiate fairly based on your experience and qualifications;
- We offer additional performance and results-based bonuses;
- We offer new employees referral bonuses;
- We organize 2 seasonal team-building trips paid by the company;
- We offer weekly English classes, regular career-enhancing trainings, certifications and online courses on international platforms such as pluralsight.com;
- We organize periodic international trips to visit and work alongside our customers;
- We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and provide flexible working opportunities;
- We are located in a modern building in the city center.
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and this job opportunity, please send your CV by clicking the button Send CV, specifying "HR Manager" in the Subject line.
Find more information about us: www.indrivo.com
HR Assistant for EU Projects @ „WorkFor”
WorkFor is an agile and dynamic service company offering a 360 degree HR consulting, outsourcing, and offshoring service portfolio. We are networked across Europe and have offices in Moldova, Romania, Spain, Portugal, Italy, France, Greece, and Switzerland.
Join us and you will have the support of an amazing team behind you throughout your progression, no matter which part of the business you join or at what level.
For more information, visit www.work-for.com and our Instagram page WorkForeu
- Reporting through agreed lines on project progress;
- Filing documents in the digital personnel file;
- Creating standard letters and documents for authorities;
- Creation of employment contracts;
- Keeping and following salary, bonus, reward, additional benefit records of personnel;
- Making sure the quality standards are met.
- Attention to details;
- Organizational skills;
- Spoken and written English. Good spoken and written knowledge of other languages (French, German, Italian and Spanish) will be an advantage;
- No experience is needed.
- Experience in an international company;
- Official employment with attractive salary;
- Friendly team and a positive work environment.
To apply for the job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Manager @ Adm In Moldova
Job description: Human Resources Manager – Chisinau, Moldova based
Adm In ME (www.admin-me.com) is a leading European administrative business process outsourcing provider (Accounting, Payroll, HR, Compliance) is looking for an experienced and ambitious Human Resources Manager who will be the part of the International HR team and will lead all HR activities in our office in Moldova.
We have direct local operations in Switzerland, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Portugal, Greece, and Moldova.
We place great value on the unique skills, talents and qualities that each of our employees brings to our company. We are building a world-class team with a focus on innovation, teamwork and the desire and ability to change the way our patients live
- Coordinate the development and implementation of HR strategy working with senior leadership, HR and Legal to ensure consistency.
- Partner with hiring managers on the recruitment, selection and on-boarding process within the region
- Provides ongoing support to business leaders. Utilize high level consulting skills to influence, coach and provide feedback to employees at all levels
- Ensure all employee policies and procedures are in line with local and Global requirements while aligning when appropriate with the organizational culture.
- University degree
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must. Knowledge of other languages will be an asset
- Not less than 5 years of experience in any human resources related area is required: recruitment, employee administration, employee performance evaluation etc.
- Strong knowledge of the Labor Legislation of the Republic of Moldova
- MS Office (MS Excel): advanced level
- Highly self-motivated and able to operate autonomously when necessary
- Must demonstrate the corporate values of: Collaboration, Accountability, Respect, Passion and Integrity
You can find more information about the Company at our web-site: www.admin-me.com
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking the button Send CV.
Рекрутер @ SmashingTeam
Компания с многолетним стажем на рынке Европы в сфере E-commerce, в связи с расширением проекта, ищет в команду рекрутера с опытом работы в аналогичной должности более 1 года.
Для нас важно:
- Высшее образование, дополнительное образование в сфере HRM приветствуется;
- Опыт работы в рекрутинге от 1 года (обязательно);
- Знание основ психологии и социологии;
- Знание методов оценки персонала;
- Владение инструментами для поиска персонала;
- Понимание особенностей массового подбора персонала;
- Знание английского языка на уровне Intermediate;
- Свободное владение русским и румынским языками.
В Ваши обязанности будет входить:
- Поиск и подбор персонала с помощью таких инструментов, как job-сайты, социальные сети, профильные ресурсы;
- Проведение телефонных интервью и собеседований;
- Составление профиля вакансии;
- Формирование внутреннего и внешнего резерва кандидатов по функциональным направлениям;
- Поиск новых каналов подбора персонала;
- Составление внутренней отчетности;
- Работа с документацией.
- Комфортабельный офис в центре города;
- Дружный и молодой коллектив;
- График работы: 09:00-18:00 (понедельник-пятница);
- Конкурентная и своевременная заработная плата;
- Оплачиваемые больничные и отпуск;
- Возможность профессионального роста;
- Возможность получать новые знания и опыт.
Ждем ваших резюме нажав на Отправить резюме, с обязательным указанием названия вакансии в теме письма. Тел. +37379944010
Recruiter la „Kameleon”
- Va pregăti și coordona întregul proces de recrutare și selecție;
- Va redacta și publica anunțurile de recrutare în toate mediile specifice, recrutare în masă, târguri de cariere;
- Va identifica noi surse de recrutare și promovare în funcție de specificul fiecarei poziții;
- Va selecta candidații pe baza CV-urilor, în funcție de profilul candidatului și cerințele postului;
- Va contacta candidații selectați în vederea programării interviurilor;
- Va realiza evaluări comportamentale și motivaționale a candidaților prin interviuri structurate;
- Va verifica referințele oferite de aceștia și va elabora rapoartele de interviu;
- Va urmări procesul de selecție pînă în momentul angajării persoanei selectate;
- Va introduce CV-urile în baza de date, pe care o va actualiza în permanență cu mențiunile specifice cu privire la candidații contactați și intervievați;
- Va întocmi rapoarte cu activitatea de recrutare desfasurata pe care le vei transmite catre managerul ierarhic;
- Va lucra cu documente;
- Să cunoască piața de muncă din Chișinău (unde să pună anunțuri, cum să găsească persoane);
- Studii Superioare: Business, HR;
- Persoană activă, căreia să îi placă recrutarea;
- Cunoștințe de PC avansate;
- Limba română, rusă.
- Salariu avantajos, posibilitate de creștere;
- Training-uri de dezvoltare.
Persoanele interesate sunt rugate să expedieze CV-ul accesând butonul Trimite CV.