5 oferte de muncă interesante de săptămâna asta
IT Business Analyst @ HRPM Technologies
HRPM Technologies delivers a full package of services for software development and engineering. We operate with higher client expectancy and flexible solution offers. Also, HRPM Technologies provide data processing and storage for a complex Human Resource Management system.
The Company is now looking for new candidates for the position of Business Analyst to be based in Chisinau, Moldova. This is an IT technical role, and requires working with colleagues over different countries.
As part of the IT team, the employee’s main focus is to analyse different legislation and client new requirements to develop, maintain and continuously enhance the company’s new IT platform providing payroll and HR administration services to our clients.
The company currently runs different platforms on different technology stacks:
Together with the new IT Platform project, the Company will merge solutions into a single technology stack.
Location: Company office in Chisinau (Moldova)
Languages required: English
- Working with the internal teams to define functional specifications and follow up architects to translate this into technical functionalities.
- Handle and lead global legislation solutions, shared for multiple clients.
- Analyse new requirements from client to prepare technical design for developers (profit and efficiency solutions).
- Do presentations and advise on potential solutions based on the project needs.
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Good analytical skills.
- Database basic knowledge.
- Team player.
- Good judgement and initiative.
**If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking the button Send CV, quoting the reference “Business Analyst Chisinau based”.
Junior Accountant (Payroll Specialist)
Join us and you will have the support of an amazing team behind you throughout your progression. You will learn accounting principles and the full payroll process end to end. Don't worry, previous experience in this field is not a must.
Are you a problem solver, customer oriented, with analytical skills and want to make a difference in our organization? Do you have a financial background and are fluent in spoken and written English with an intermediate level of German and/or Italian?
Then apply for this fantastic job opportunity.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Maintain payroll records: hiring, termination, transfer, contractual changes, etc.
• Validate all payments and deductions: ensure knowledge of Client contracts of employment, policies, taxation, mandatory insurances, and social security regulations – ensuring all payments are duly authorized, correct, and compliant
• Transmit payments on time and accurately
• Experience in an international company
• Official employment with attractive salary
• Friendly, dynamic and professional team
To apply for the job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are passionate of everything that is IT related and have great managerial skills and experience than we are looking for you. With us you will have the opportunity to combine business analytical skills, IT project implementation and management.
At Picanova we’re set on a mission to bring the joy of living in an artful home at affordable prices.
Picanova is a world class wall decor and print on demand manufacturer headquartered in Germany and delivering over 120.000 products per day across 170 countries.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in an international team driving the growth of new and existing business projects.
- Competitive salary which is negotiated based on experience and a trial project starting with a baseline of 18.000 Lei.
- Casual office rules and flexible working hours oriented on results.
- Travel opportunities across three offices in Europe.
- Meal allowance.
- Weekly/ monthly team building with coffee and croissant or beer (*if it’s Friday :))
You will be responsible for:
- Write and schedule technical tasks.
- Collaborate with inhouse and remote team of developers.
- Identify resources needed and monitor correct task fulfilment.
- Give the guidelines for the correct task fulfilment.
- Weekly/daily calls with stakeholders for the bilateral update and feedback.
- Organize and manage all the stages of the project to ensure on time delivery of the project.
- + 2 years of experience in IT project management, business understanding is a great advantage.
- Understanding of the entire development cycle is a must.
- Know how with task manager tools.
- Good understanding of work methodologies.
- Good communication skills (in English) desired level C.
- Communication with international teams is an advantage.
- Analytical thinking.
- Highly independent worker.
Send us your CV by clicking the button Send CV.
International Company is Hiring!
If you like buying product, negotiate the prices, being in contact with native English speakers, work in a B2B environment and you are motivated by result?
We want you to join our team!
- NET SALARY package - starting $550/month + 75$ paid lunches
- 50$ increase after trial period
- performance-based bonuses
- excellent opportunity to grow professionally
- pleasant and friendly working environment
- Monday - Friday (late evening shift – 15:00 to 00:00)
- free taxi after work
What you have to do:
- searching and identifying potential vendors;
- provide itemized quoting and negotiate prices of goods;
- generate purchase orders and arrange freight details;
- follow up on existing orders;
- keep business correspondence with potential and existing vendors;
- daily outbound calls.
Qualifications & Skills you will need:
- College/University degree
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Computer literacy (Browser, Email, Skype, basic knowledge of Apache OpenOffice suite)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Analytical approach and decision-making skills
- High discipline, responsibility and persistence
- Experience in a similar position not required but considered an advantage
Candidates must possess strong communication skills in English, ability to handle negotiations, problem solving skills, highly motivated and continuous improvement orientated.
Send us your CV by clicking the button Send CV.
Agenția Vatimedia își mărește echipa. Suntem în căutarea unui Search Engine Marketing Specialist (Google Ads). Dacă nu ești încă specialist, dar dorești să activezi în acest domeniu interesant, poți aplica la internship-ul (plătit) chiar dacă nu ai experiența necesară.
În perioada internshipului:
- Vei participa la traininguri în care vei afla strategiile de lucru in Google AdWords;
- Vei susține 2 examene de certificare (Fundamentals + Google Search);
- Vei avea ocazia să aplici în practică cunoștințele dobândite. (conturi reale AdWords cu campanii active de la clienți de top din Moldova);
- Vei avea ocazia să fii angajat și să faci parte full-time din echipa Vatimedia. (dacă treci cu brio perioada de training și testările)
- Să ai dorință și capacitatea continuă de a te dezvolta;
- Ești organizat(ă) și atent(ă) la detalii;
- Să ai o gândire analitică;
- Să-ți placă cifrele și calculele (background de economie, statistică, contabilitate, informatică sau matematică);
- Să știi bine Excelul (sau să ai dorință și aptitudinea să-l înveți rapid);
- Să știi foarte bine engleza (scris, citit, vorbit);
- Experiența în domeniu nu este necesară, dar constituie un mare avantaj (vei fi instruit în cadrul internship-ului).
- Vei fi instruit de experți în domeniu;
- Vei avea posibilitatea să aplici cunoștințele în practică, (conturi reale AdWords cu campanii active de la clienți de top din Moldova);
- Vei obține certificări Google AdWords;
- Vei activa într-un oficiu confortabil în sectorul Botanica (calculator cu 2 monitoare, ceai/cafea, biscuiți, lunch gratuit în fiecare Vineri);
- Salariu motivant și competitiv;
- Stabilitate (suntem agenție de top Google Partner din Moldova și activăm deja de 10 ani).
Durata training: 2 - 4 săptămâni (perioada de training) cu angajarea ulterioară.
Poți aplica expediind CV-ul.
Pentru mai multe detalii ne puteți contacta la acest nr. 060243643
Doar persoanele selectate vor fi contactate!