Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 252 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients life and to offer a unique experience to each client.
Orange Moldova is looking for a passionate colleague to fill in the position of Support & Testing Engineer.
The objective of the job is to test various software components to ensure they meet business and system requirements, effectively communicating, documenting, and tracking system-related issues until resolution.
what you will be doing:
- provide support and solve trouble tickets from Customer Care Department
- test new offers and services, modifications of existing services
- provide support for new platforms, implementation and modification of existing ones
- define testing plan and testing procedures for implementation of new services and platforms
- manage testing environment for new and existing services and platforms
- maintain testing documentation according standards
what we are looking for:
- university degree in engineering, computer science, information systems or a related field
- knowledge and experience of Windows OS/ Microsoft Office
- basic knowledge and experience of Oracle PL/SQL
- good interworking with all team members
- proficiency in Romanian and English
what’s in it for you:
- an unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- wide range of benefits
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV to the below contacts until April, 30 2017. Please, mention in the subject line ”Support & Testing Engineer // diez.md”. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
75, Alba Iulia street, Chisinau, Moldova
Fax: 022 97 56 88
Tel: 022 97 51 28